
This is probably the best application I have.
It was one of the first I downloaded on my first Android and has followed me ever since.
To turn off the data usage on the phone usually takes five clicks. To find the available memory or temperature of the battery or skip to the next song or find a bookmark or turn on the flashlight can all take a while too.
But if I'm doing one of these actions every day - I want to be able to do it from my desktop.
A widget sits on your desktop and is similar to a shortcut, but the difference is that a widget can execute an action in one touch
This application lets you customise widgets to do almost anything. You can have control over your data connection, Wi-Fi, music, portable hot-spot, screen-off timer or nearly anything else you can imagine.
(The widgets on this screen shot are the black and white ones at the bottom. You can customise colours and appearance.)
No comments:
Post a Comment