Saturday, 12 November 2011

Pay Apps - iSyncr Wi-Fi

Greengrocer: Hello, how can I help you?

You: I would like an apple please.

Greengrocer: Certainly, these apples here are on special, they will give you a dizzying high and they are only $3.99 a kilo.

You: Thanks, but I don’t really want to pay for them.

Greengrocer: Come again?

You: I don’t think I should have to pay.

Greengrocer: Why not?

You: Because there are heaps of apple trees where I can get apples for free. So can I have one of yours for free please?

Greengrocer: Get out of my shop.

You: Ok.

It’s true, there are heaps of free applications on the market, (and often they are better than the pay ones) but if your only objection is, “I don’t want to pay for it”, then think of the analogy above.

The best spent money in the Application Market is on iSyncr and iSyncr Wifi add on.

For about $5 total you get a tidy and simple program that talks to your computer via your wifi connection and can synchronise your iTunes playlists onto your device.

That's right.

You don't have to connect your handset to your computer ever again.

It takes ages, but the sheer convenience of being able to simply open the program, and then in three clicks your music begins transferring to your handset.

How many times have I heard, "But I use iTunes! I need an iPhone"?

I use iTunes too. That's why I need Android - so I don't have to use wires to synchronise.

An iPhone costs about $800. All up, for your Android you will probably pay between $200 and $900. So don't be tight - $5 is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment